The following list includes items that cannot be shipped within Malaysia or abroad.
1. Arms, ammunition and parts thereof - Aerosol.
3. Toxic substances.
4. Gold jewelry, platinum, precious stones and silver, unless sent by insured mail.
5. Dispatches and parcels in violation of the prescribed packaging conditions.
6. Lighters full of gas (empty lighters are acceptable).
7. Radioactive materials.
8. Drugs and materials that have a psychological impact.
9. Flammable films, celluloid or materials manufactured from celluloid.
10. Flammable, explosive or other hazardous material.
11. Medical drugs unless accompanied by import license.
12. Offensive publications pursuant to legitimate, law and traditional custom.
14. Dispatches and parcels in violation of the prescribed packaging conditions that can be a danger to postal workers, or may contaminate or damage the other letters and parcels or postal equipment.